Sunday, May 01, 2005

Arghhhh!!!

I am watching the race at Talladegha. No crashes yet...thanks goodness. We went grocery shopping today and got stuff for my lunches this week. Salads!!!! I also bought this meal called the South Beach Diet Caeser Chicken Wrap. OMG!!! It was a wheat tortilla, diced chicken, lowfat Caeser Dressing and Parmesan Cheese. IT was soooooooooooo good. I want more. I could handle eating that for lunch. I might go get some more for lunches this week. I bought some chicken breast to cook and cut up for my salads. I am excited about tomorrow. I almost couldn't sleep last night. Well gettin' some things ready going to my Brothers and his Girlfriends for a get together. Its her Birthday tomorrow so we are getting together today. Tata for now. Got some laundry to do.

No comments: