Thursday, May 19, 2005

What about me?

Well, the only reason I say that is. I just needed a Title for the page. He he. Well, not much goin' on. I am working as much as I can trying to make ends meet. I got my car sticker and insured with my first paycheck. Had too. I hated being without my car. I need a newer more stable car. The steering is awful and loose. Or I am just used a tight steering car...lol. Well. It looks like I am going to court with Allstate. Stupid bitches...that is all I have to say. They have already admitted guilt. It was THEIR driver the HIT me. HE got the ticket. He didn't get hurt. I did. I still have pain in the middle of my back between my shoulder blades, it will never go away. I have poor memory. I forget real easy. There is alot I don't remember. I hate being reminded of things. At least I can remember my way home....just follow the yellow brick road...LOL. Well Toto you better hurry up cause life isn't going to wait for you. I started working because I can't depend on child support anymore. And I hated being broke. It sucked. I am not working that much but enough to wear me out. I am so pooped by the time I make it home I just wanna crash and burn. Well can't do that. I have so many things to do in such a short amount of time. Sucks!!!! Well, it looks like I gotta cook dinner even though a certain person said he would cook all this week. He's only done it once and that was on Tuesday. At least he did the dishes....LOL.

No comments: