Sunday, June 05, 2005

Finally done!!

I had fun with all my family here yesterday. I really enjoyed every minute of everyone being here. Thank you so much Mom, Dad, Grandma, Allen, Alexis, Raymie, Steff, Kylin, Dusty, Josh, Kelcee, Kyle, Stacey, Logan, Maddey, Samantha, Dawn, Nicole, Andrew, Levi, Makayla, Sean, Doug, Karla, and most of all Mike for helping me out with everything. I appreciate your help and support yesterday. It really meant alot that I had my family here celebrating his birthday a week early. Jonathan went to Toys R Us last night and bought his stuff with his gift cards. He bought a Remote Control Jeep and Boat, a game for his Gameboy Advance, some other toy, some Yu Gi Oh cards. And he still has some money left so we are going to Walmart so he can pic out some more toys or clothes. Today is my day of rest. See I finally started my period and its full force and being a bitch and of all days it was really heavy yesterday. OMG. Terrible. So today I wanted to sleep in to at least 730....yah with my Son will never happen. So pisses me off. So I woke up yelling at everyone.

I posted some pics of my flower garden...so go check them out!!!

No comments: