Sunday, June 19, 2005

Happy Father's Day Daddy!

I want to wish my Dad a Happy Father's Day even though I called him and said it already. I just wish I could go and buy him something. But I have no money whatsoever. Its been a rough weekend. Just got done talking to my Ex and he is such a ass. I mentioned about Child Support and he whines he has all these other bills and shit to take care of. Well duh you stupid bastard so do I. That is why I started working so I wouldn't need to depend on Child Support. He is almost $600 behind. Looks like I will be getting his income tax next year. His own fault. It will a month since I haven't rec'd anything. That's ok cause he will get what's coming to him. I've been nice about not raising it, and I am seriously thinking of doing it right after he goes back to work. Just to piss him off. Then he will see what kind of person he has made me to be. My Child support will double and he will hate me forever. Oh well maybe he will leave me alone. Well off to make dinner. Later!!!

No comments: