Wednesday, June 15, 2005

So I get a phone call today.

And can you believe it was Public Aid? OMG. I called them on the 9th to inform them I got a job. Its now the 15th and my caseworker calls me back. Great!! So excited. She was super nice to me, I mean like asking how I was and so forth. Bout blew me away. Well got everything worked out on my food stamps and she asked how much I made and how many hours and all the good stuff. Well it came up about my Child Support. See when the Ex gets laid off I don't get any and when I do its after I have bitched him out left and right. I think he does it purposely in the summer time. Asshole. Well anyway, she said that she will adjust my food stamps for July. Great!!!! I am so happy. But now I wonder how much I will get. I know they adjust for child care/rent/utilities and stuff. As soon as I recieve child support I have to call her back and let her know. Which reminds me I have to call Child Support tomorrow and let them know that he is laid off and will be sending payments in. But see what is funny about the whole public aid situation. When you don't work they treat you like shit and not return phone calls. I hate them bitches with a passion.

On another subject, work is good. Been learning a whole bunch of new things everyday. I appreciate learning what I have learned. I can now do that stuff at home as well. My co-workers are the best. I try to help them out and they do it for me. I say...awesome. Now my boss is another story. Picky, picky, picky!!!!

No comments: